Sign in to follow this  
Frank

New Council of Knight Masons in Gateshead

A new Council of Knight Masons, Novocastrianus Council No 107, will be constituted and dedicated on the morning of Wednesday 17th June 2015, in Gateshead, Co Durham. The ceremony will be carried out by the Most Excellent Great Chief, ME Sir Kt Bernard Woods. The local contact is R.E. Sir Knight Paul W. Johnston, the Initial Scribe. I have a contact email which I shall PM to anyone who is interested.

P.S. Looks like the formatting has gone to pot - can't change font or size.

H, the Calendar and Directory says it meets on 2nd Monday in March, June and September at Masonic Hall, Alexandra Road, Gateshead, NE8 1RE. I'll PM the Scribes details if that would be any help. Leith Hill Council 108 has since opened in Sutton, Surrey. Again, I have more details if anybody wants them. Please be patient; I'm not on here as often as I used to be.

Thank you frank. I'm not a member but it is an order that really interests me as my family are from Ireland so I have an interest in Irish Masonry. I often go to craft meetings in Gateshead

Its funny how we all have connections, I also attend the Masonic Hall in Gateshead as my Allied Council meets there 3 times a year.

I wonder if there is a Masonic Version of the Kevin Bacon thing, showing how we are all connected to each other.

Ha ha yes. I find in masonry somebody always knows somebody you know where ever you go. If your free on Wednesday 22nd this month you are welcome to come along to Edinburgh as my guest to my craft lodge.