Greetings to all on the forum, many thanks for the addition.

I'm not a freemason, but have been curious for many years. I have read deeply on the subject, and have an interest in the mysteries of the universe. I was hoping to discuss a few subjects with seasoned Masons.

Greetings to you as well. If you are curious then perhaps you might think about seeking to join. I held a belief for several decades that if a Freemason thought I was worthy then I would get a  tap on the shoulder and be asked to join! It wasn't until I was in my 50s that I encountered a Brother who was open about his Freemasonry and he explained to me that it was the other way around - I needed to ask to join! 

Hello and welcome to the Forum.

Most of us here are what you could call "well seasoned" and can probably help with your questions. What I would just iterate is that as a result of the fact that we are Freemasons we do deal with the actuality of Freemasonry which may not accord with what you've read depending, of course, on what you've read. So please ask in the relevant area/s of the Forum and we'll give it a go.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.