I've been browsing the list of moderators, and was wondering just how many are still active participants - there are quite a few who's last visit are some considerable time ago - 6 months+ .. years in a couple of cases.  Should we/admins be looking to replace them with more current users?

Don't really think about this but after having read your post i see Tom Cherup hasn't posted for over a year, he was very regular and I hope that nothing serious has happened to him! I wonder does anyone know? 

On the question you have asked I believe this is in Mikes hands and he will ask members if they wish to assist when he feels he needs assistance! Being a moderator on 2 Masonic Forums it is something that does take a certain amount of time and effort.

I have no desire to moderate on this Forum!⚠️

(I was curious who the mods were)

RE: Tom. I noticed that too - so I did a google search and found him on FB .. where the last time he posted was Jan last year.

Edited by Sontaran

I approach volunteers when I feel that the Forum is in need of them. At the present time we have enough.

Regarding Tom I fear the worst but have been unable to confirm anything as my approaches (both private and public) have gone unanswered.