Guest Michael

Need a little help brethren

Guest Michael

I dont know where else to turn. If a moderator sees this post as not worthy, please delete it. I have been a Master Mason for 18 years. I am a Past Master of my home lodge, served in the Eastern Star as Worthy Patron the same year. I am a Knights Templar and Shriner. Never did get around to going through Scottish Rite. But I have not been to a lodge in almost 10 years. Still pay my dues though. 

Lost my wife and best friend about 9 months ago in a car accident. Went broke in the process. Was evicted from our house when I got behind. Brothers, I have a pretty good job. I can cover our costs. I just need a little help getting into a safe place for my babies. If there is anyway you can help me, I would appreciate it.

gofundme.com/f/poor-widows-son

If you are still a subscribing member (which you say you are), why not contact your lodge almoner? Just because you've not attended, doesn't mean you can't call on the lodge for assistance.

I assume you are aware this is a UK forum?

Edited by Sontaran
  • Like 2

Sadly this Forum is in the UK so our membership won’t be able to help you. However, your petition for assistance should be made to your own Lodge and Grand Lodge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.