Guest Morph

Mr

Guest Morph

Hi everyone 

I have family in freemasonry and have been interested for a while,I visited Grand Lodge in London in the early 90s.

My journey has bought me into contact with some members recently who were unable to answer some questions I had and was hoping someone here could oblige

Cheers

It's hard to imagine what questions freemasons couldn't answer, other than those ones based on misinterpretations of what Freemasonry actually is, but the only way for us to find out is for you to ask them and then we can tell you.

And, of course, bear in mind that you may have questions that we can answer but choose not to - such as 'what are the secrets'. If you want to find out the answer to those type of questions, you'll need to join.

2 hours ago, Sontaran said:

And, of course, bear in mind that you may have questions that we can answer but choose not to - such as 'what are the secrets'. If you want to find out the answer to those type of questions, you'll need to join.

You mean, like the sides of a right-angled triangle are in the ratio of 3:4:5.  Now, 3+4=7; 7x5=35; add the two together and total is 42, which, as we all know is the answer to life, the universe and everything!

Or am i giving too much away?

13 hours ago, Trouillogan said:

You mean, like the sides of a right-angled triangle are in the ratio of 3:4:5.  Now, 3+4=7; 7x5=35; add the two together and total is 42, which, as we all know is the answer to life, the universe and everything!

Or am i giving too much away?

Is that forty and two, or two and forty?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.