Wm.Michael D.Wright

Do you feel that all mason's should be as one?

Power and Knowledge is a grand and beautiful thing. The number of brothers that meet are small and few. Ideas and egos get in the way of what really needs to be handled. I have always thought this was problem for a long time. That if you are my brother you are my brother regardless if your blue,red or green with yellow poka dots ,you are my brother . This is 2019 . I took a oath to Fly to my brothers relief. Where are you Masons on this issue. Be honest ! For the true will set you free  ! Power is in numbers. If you are a mason your ritual and ceremony should be same. When you go to England to Africa to Russia and to Hawaii or Waynesbro GA . You can take part and break bread with your brother this is what must be. I'm Stepping off the soap box ?  Remember who you are a "builder" ! 

Edited by Wm.Michael D.Wright
added text

Here in England we take a similar obligation as a Master Mason but it has caveats as to how far we need to go to assist a fellow MM. However and as I'm sure you must know not all organisations that style themselves "Masons" are the same thing.

This is why Grand Lodges have their own criteria for which other Grand Lodges they will recognise based on what is practised in the name of Masonry, there is no trademark on the term and it is today applied to many things that were unheard of back in the 1600s.

This is the down fall to us all, because men being held together by a common thread can only make us stronger. I would to petition the governing bodies,a nato summit of such to deal with feelings and ideas and be as one. So that are no grey areas. We all practice as one. (I'm a dreamer as you can tell)