I am going into the chair again for the third time. This time I want it to be special in that I have to put on three social evenings. I want to get away from the usual dinner and a raffle event, Big band nights had them coming out of our ears. What event have you had which you enjoyed and was a success.

Many Thanks 

Medic

Boats!

One year we cruised from Charing Cross Pier to the Trafalgar Tavern in Greenwich where we had a lovely dinner then cruised back again, the following year we actually ate on the river cruiser to the accompaniment of a jazz quartet.

PS you may want to edit the topic title :)

We had a 'White Table' dinner aboard HMS Belfast on the Thames and the next year aboard HMS Warrior in Portsmouth. Both very memorable.

And like Mike sais........ 'BOATS' 

Boats are very appropriate as, in the early eighteenth century, a Noah legend was used but was soon changed to the HA one we have now.  Of course, Noah remained and became an order of its own in the nineteenth century, 'moored' to the Mark for no better reason than it was looking for a home