Steve Wigmore

Grand Lodge Of All England

LinkedIn has recently told me that Peter Clatworthy has been at the GLAE for 15 years now and offered their congratulations.  Which got me wondering whatever happened to that little lot since they stopped meeting in a telephone box in Vauxhall and "reponed" the Grand Lodge of All England at York?  Strangely (sic) enough it all went very quiet after a while.  Seems a long time ago now (well it was).  Oh and I found Peter by the way.  He's doing cabaret in the Canary Islands - no mention of Masonry on his FB page!

The last time I visited the GLAE website (2018-9 I think) it showed that it had changed direction from its 2005 genesis and become a Co-masonic order and there was no mention of Peter still being involved. Some years ago I got worried about Peter as he suddenly went silent on the Internet so I tried to reach out to him but with no success. The GLAE blog that he used hasn't been updated since 2008.