Jump to content
Mike Martin

On the Square - Masonic Game

Recommended Posts

I was going to buy it until i read this 

"Players can cut across the middle of the game board to head directly toward their specific destination."

Im not having any of that Emulation stuff done when im around.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ozymandius said:

I was going to buy it until i read this 

"Players can cut across the middle of the game board to head directly toward their specific destination."

Im not having any of that Emulation stuff done when im around.

Taylor it to your own game style then 😝

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 3GP441 said:

Taylor it to your own game style then 😝

Just make it Universal - covers everyone then 🙃. That's my Logic anyway!

Edited by Sontaran
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sontaran said:

Just make it Universal - covers everyone then 🙃. That's my Logic anyway!

Either way I would play from the West End 😜 but I am Perfect!

 

Edited by 3GP441

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, 3GP441 said:

Either way I would play from the West End 😜 but I am Perfect!

 

So West End to Bristol - that a fair distance!

enough I think!! :)

Edited by Sontaran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...