Have reached a mature age and think that becoming a mason will help me out getting some answers regarding questions about life, purpose, my self, truth and universe etc. Can I become a mason if one of my hand is nonfunctional due to an accident earlier in years? Asking because maybe there are some rituals that involves both hands etc?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, LeoMithra said:

Have reached a mature age and think that becoming a mason will help me out getting some answers regarding questions about life, purpose, my self, truth and universe etc. Can I become a mason if one of my hand is nonfunctional due to an accident earlier in years? Asking because maybe there are some rituals that involves both hands etc?

Cheers!

If you are in England there are very few physical matters which could prevent you becoming a Freemason.  We have members with all manner of incapacities: blindness, deafness, in a wheelchair - you get the picture.  In other jurisdictions things may be different.  You don't say in which country you are based?

Hi there and welcome,

As my colleague says, here in England it would be unlikely to be a bar but as you're not here it is hard to answer. The best thing that you can do is contact the Grand Lodge of Sweden (https://frimurarorden.se/en/) there are other requirements that we don't have here so someone there will be best placed to give you answers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.