Guest fred f

hello from texas

Guest fred f

can i become a mason? i am 72 years old, white, male. my father was a mason. he died young. i was 24 and a policeman and mason showed up at my apartment in 1973. in 1978 i had completed my ba degree and he asked me about my belief in the bible. i said it is the work of men inspired by god. he said i was ineligible to become a mason. is this true?

fred

As I understand it, some US Grand Lodges are very hot on the requirement to believe in "God's Revealed Will" but the only way to be sure is to contact the Freemasons where you are.

Guest thank you.

I went to the Grand Lodge and there is no specification for the Holy Book. I was in New York and moved to Texas.

I read all the rituals but lost my Texas code book when I became homeless. while I was working I had a dream that revealed the code to me and it worked. I also had a dream revealing the three passwords which weren't in the code book. do you get dreams that become true?

11 hours ago, Guest thank you. said:

I went to the Grand Lodge and there is no specification for the Holy Book. I was in New York and moved to Texas.

I read all the rituals but lost my Texas code book when I became homeless. while I was working I had a dream that revealed the code to me and it worked. I also had a dream revealing the three passwords which weren't in the code book. do you get dreams that become true?

The response remains the same, only the Freemasons where you are can tell you the answer.