Sign in to follow this  
Domingos Emiliano

Should we Admit Women into Our Lodges

The number 4 is still valid and used by UGLE ???

I believe that Freemasonry needs to adapt to the 21st century. I am a Freemason of a traditional and recognized group. But I look at the past as an opportunity to live the future, or are we going to cease to exist in this world that has changed ???

Edited by Domingos Emiliano

23 hours ago, Domingos Emiliano said:

I believe that Freemasonry needs to adapt to the 21st century. I am a Freemason of a traditional and recognized group. But I look at the past as an opportunity to live the future, or are we going to cease to exist in this world that has changed ???

Why should we change?  I'm sure the walk out the door in the event it does, will be far greater than those walking in.

On 16/05/2021 at 18:21, Domingos Emiliano said:

If you're not happy, you're welcome to leave traditional masonry and join a mixed organisation.

• Like 1

On 16/05/2021 at 18:21, Domingos Emiliano said:

Absolutely no reason at all why there should be any change to our rules, especially as there is, and has been for over 100 years, a version of Freemasonry where men and women sit together in Lodge.

All you have to do is look at its size compared to the original to see whether it is the "future" or not.