Anat kantor

Antique Masonic ball

Hi, I have a rare 9 kt gold long arm Masonic ball. Each arm is marked 9 kt. Marked pat.26391/20 REGd. 
I was wondering what is the value of it. Thanks 

E2ACAEBA-4F32-40B9-B1EA-61BEBC8A8CF3.jpeg

8FA8B085-98E2-48FD-ADAD-93BA8C075E79.jpeg

Hi there,

The thing about antique jewellery is that it's price is set by the people who want to buy it. 20 years ago this type of watch fob was fetching around £350 a time on Ebay but as they have become more common that price is being asked but not being given.

If you listed it for £200 you would sell it relatively easy but higher amounts means you will need to be very patient.

Thanks Mike for taking your time to reply. I asked about this particular ball since it was featured in the Masonic website as being very rare. 
(with the long arms and those serial numbers). With the other ones I have it’s easier for me to sense the market value and compare. Thanks again, Anat. 

On 27/05/2022 at 15:11, Anat kantor said:

Thanks Mike for taking your time to reply. I asked about this particular ball since it was featured in the Masonic website as being very rare. 
(with the long arms and those serial numbers). With the other ones I have it’s easier for me to sense the market value and compare. Thanks again, Anat. 

If you're referring to the site which showcases part of my collection I did actually say "rarer" rather than "rare" when talking about the "Long Armed Victorian" but I actually wrote those descriptions 10-15 years ago.